Nursing Licensure Exam Results 2024 : NLE May Exam Results 2024 :- The Nursing Licensure Exam in the Philippines, also known as the Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE), is a Standardized Examination Administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). The PRC is a government agency responsible for regulating and overseeing various professional licensure exams in the Philippines.
Here are some key points regarding the Nursing Licensure Exam in the Philippines:
- Purpose: The NLE is designed to assess the knowledge, skills, and competencies of nursing graduates in the Philippines. It ensures that individuals who pass the exam possess the necessary qualifications to practice nursing safely and effectively.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the NLE, candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited educational institution in the Philippines. They must also meet the specific requirements set by the PRC, which may include submitting certain documents, such as transcripts, birth certificates, and clearances.
- Exam Format: The NLE is divided into two parts: the written exam and the practical exam.a. Written Exam: The written exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) that cover various areas of nursing, including fundamentals, medical-surgical nursing, pediatric nursing, psychiatric nursing, and community health nursing. It typically spans two days, with five subjects covered on each day.b. Practical Exam: The practical exam evaluates the clinical skills of the candidates. It includes tasks such as nursing procedures, physical assessment, and actual patient care. The practical exam is usually scheduled separately from the written exam.
- Grading and Passing Score: The passing score for the NLE is determined by the Board of Nursing, which is under the PRC. The passing rate may vary for each exam administration, depending on factors such as the difficulty level of the exam. Generally, a candidate must obtain a weighted average of at least 75% across all subjects to pass the NLE.
Licensure and Professional Regulation: Upon successfully passing the NLE, candidates are eligible to apply for a professional nursing license from the PRC. This license grants them the legal authority to practice nursing in the Philippines. Registered Nurses (RNs) in the Philippines are regulated by the Board of Nursing and are required to comply with continuing professional development (CPD) requirements to maintain their license.
Nursing Licensure Exam Eligibility Criteria :
To Be Eligible for the Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) in the Philippines, candidates must meet certain criteria set by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). Here are the general eligibility requirements:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates Must have Completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from a recognized and accredited educational institution in the Philippines. The BSN program should comply with the curriculum prescribed by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) in the Philippines.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner whose country has a reciprocity agreement with the Philippines regarding the practice of nursing. Foreign candidates should submit proof of their eligibility to take the NLE based on the existing agreement.
- Age Requirement: There is no specific age requirement to take the NLE. Candidates of any age can apply as long as they meet the educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
- Good Moral Character: Candidates Must Possess Good Moral character and must not have been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude. They should provide a certification or clearance from their previous school or a legal authority as proof of good moral character.
Compliance with Other Requirements: Candidates Must fulfill other Requirements set by the PRC, which may include:
- Submission of a Duly accomplished application form for the NLE, along with the required documents such as transcripts of records, birth certificate, and clearance from previous schools.
- Payment of the prescribed application and examination fees.
- Compliance with any additional requirements specified by the PRC for the particular exam administration.
Nursing Licensure Exam Overview :
|Exam Name||Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)|
|Administering Authority||Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)|
|Purpose||To assess the knowledge, skills, and competencies of nursing graduates for safe and effective nursing practice|
|Eligibility||– Completion of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited institution in the Philippines<br>- Filipino citizenship or foreigner with a reciprocity agreement<br>- Good moral character|
|Exam Format||– Written Exam: Multiple-choice questions covering various nursing subjects<br>- Practical Exam: Clinical skills assessment|
|Written Exam Subjects||– Fundamentals of Nursing<br>- Medical-Surgical Nursing<br>- Pediatric Nursing<br>- Psychiatric Nursing<br>- Community Health Nursing|
|Passing Score||Determined by the Board of Nursing (weighted average of at least 75% across all subjects)|
|Licensure and Regulation||Upon passing the NLE, eligible to apply for a professional nursing license from the PRC|
|Continuing Professional Development (CPD)||Registered Nurses (RNs) are required to comply with CPD requirements to maintain their license|
|Official Authority Website||Professional Regulation Commission (PRC): www.prc.gov.ph|
How to Download Nursing Licensure Exam Results
To Download the Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) results in the Philippines, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) at www.prc.gov.ph.
- Look for the “Online Services” or “Services” section on the website. The exact location may vary, but it is typically located in the main navigation menu or the homepage.
- Under the Online Services Section, search for the option related to exam results. It may be labeled as “Exam Results” or “Nursing Licensure Exam Results.” Click on that option.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can find the list of recent exam results. Look for the specific Nursing Licensure Exam results you are interested in and click on it.
- On the Result page, you may be required to provide certain details to access the results. These details can include your full name, birthdate, exam date, or application number. Fill in the required information accurately.
- After providing the necessary information, Click on the “Submit” or “Search” button to retrieve your results.
- If the information provided is correct and your results are available, they will be displayed on the screen. You can view and check your individual scores or the overall outcome of the exam.
To download or print the results, look for an option such as “Print” or “Download as PDF.” Click on that option, and the results will be saved to your device or printed as required.
|Nursing Licensure Exam Results 2024||Check Here|